Directions: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet.
1. Register early if you would like to attend next Tuesday’s ------- on project management.
2. Paul Brown resigned last Monday from his position as ------- executive of the
3. The financial audit of Soft Peach Software ------- completed on Wednesday by a certified accounting firm.
(A) to be
(B) having been
4. The organizers of the trip reminded participants to ------- at the steps of the city hall at 2:00 P.M.
5. ------- is no better season than winter to begin training at Silver’s Fitness Center.
(D) As it
(D) As it
6. The recent worldwide increase in oil prices has led to a ------- demand for electric vehicles.
7. Maria Vásquez has a wide range of experience, ------- worked in technical, production, and marketing positions.
(C) having had
8. Tickets will not be redeemable for cash or credit at any time, ------- will they be replaced if lost or stolen.